Monday 23 March 2015

Ming dynasty #2 blog

I had just gotten out of the river and was really hungry when they called for dinner.
They had a very big table but that had made sense, sense each couple had at least five kids each. They had starved there fresh rice with chicken coated in plum sauce and nuts. It was very good but filled me up I said good night and that i must be on my way in the morning.

I woke up at six and they took me to their canoe and drove me up the river to where the three gorges dam, she said I must from here it was too much to keep going. I said goodbye and thanks you, and she left. I walked to where the nearest market was and they were starting to open already. I saw the people that i was staying with for the next night and walked over. They were surprised to see me so early and though I was coming when the sun was high. But I said that I would be happy to help in the morning and see what it was like to be a sales person.
They were very happy to  hear that they can have help. The first customer came bye and he showed me how it worked. It was a very nice way of life by the three rivers dam. When the next customer came by he said I could try but it was harder than it looked. Lets just say I tripped and spilled the fish that was bringing over. Even though he said it was ok and that we could just wash it off he was upset that he had to do it. After a few hours and A good lunch with fruit and wish he took my home around the time the sun was setting. They gave me some tea to drink and a bed and i fell fast asleep with no breakfast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment