Monday 23 March 2015

Ming Dynasty #3

I woke around seven feeling really hungry because I had no breakfast. I got up and they were all there. It felt like they were waiting for me so that they could go to the market. “here is your breakfast, what time will you be leaving today” the asked
I said ”well i don’t want to be in your way so i thinking of taking a wagon when i finish this” I responded.
“Ok if that works with you” He said as he put on a fake smile.
Once I had finished my breakfast I said goodbye and thank you again and left to go into town to get a wagon to travel to My one last stop before I left to go home, Chongqing   
Once I had gotten off the wagon I had started my hike up to the temple that I was staying at for my last night. The hike was very hard so about a few yards up I found some men who were carrying water down the mountain. “excuse me.” I said. nothing happened. “Excuse me” I said with inpatients “Excuse me!!” I yelled. They man turn over and looked at me.
“Can I help you?” He asked
“Yes, you could” I said starting to calm down. “I need to get to the other side of this mountain” I told
“so you want to know how” he asked
“No I want someone to carry me over, because I can’t go and get dirty. I have been adventuring through some of the river and it has been very hard, and lets face it I am way too pretty to do this so...” I explained
‘’No sorry I cant help you, the easiest path is… well there is no easy way so good luck” he said as he turned and walked away.
That had made me so mad, me not being treated like the emperor I was better than him! I stormed off and went up the hill. I was never going to get to the other side before sundown. I had no lunch and there was no way but up. Why couldn’t people go with their religion and be nice or something. I was so mad that it tired me, I didn’t care now if I made it or not so I found a tree and sat there for a few minutes then fell into a sleep that was to carry me the rest of the way to the temple.   

No comments:

Post a Comment