Monday 23 March 2015

Ming Dynasty #4

I woke up with a start. I must had slept for at least an hour and my dream theory didn't work I had been in the same place i was an hour ago and still had ways to go up and then down. I didn’t want to this but I couldn’t let my fans down so i kept walking and waiting until the mountain went down hill. I was so tired and upset that nobody was treating me like Hongwu  the Emperor of the ming dynasty.
I had breathlessly reached the top of the mountain and it was all downhill from there. I had walked some more in hope that somebody would find me and carry me to the temple. And then there at out of plain sight I saw the temple. Thank buddha I told myself. I had been so excited to finally see my destination that I ran there, and before you knew it I was there. I looked around to see where I should enter and a saw about three dozen buddhist follower all meditating.
I didn’t want to interrupt them but i could tell that something was off so the leader got up and took me aside.
“Ahh you must be Sarahtopia, the one that is staying with us for a night and learning the buddhist ways” he said.
“yes, I was really just looking for a place to stay because I am not a religious person so I will go and find my room” I told
“I’m sorry, but we have you staying over there with a group of people and you must learn the buddhist ways they are the best known way of nature.” he responded
“Ok, i’ll just settle over there while you finish your praying.”
No, no this is meditating and we are almost down and then I will have some of my learners come and talk to you.
They can over in what felt like a matter of seconds they started telling me all about their religion but I would zone in and zone out of what they were saying.
“We pray for about an hour a day and meditate whenever we get stressed we all so...”
How was I suppose to listen to this madness?
“We like to always stay come and to always believe in the buddha. We think that this is a good way of life because we get educated and are always having hope...”
I seriously couldn’t take this anymore.
“And at night time we go and walk down the streets of the town below for our dinner...”
“I am very tired  do you mind if I get some rest” I interrupted.
“Yes of course we will wake you up for dinner” They spoke

So those were my three day of being on this river.I am very happy that i was able to make this trip and share it with you all I hope you learned something but I am getting tired so i think I will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment